Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rhonda's sample Butterfly Ablum

Hello, Crafters.  I am so excited I am having my first Craft Class. I decide to start with a Butterfly Album class.  The kit will come with 4 each of the butterfly cut outs and the paper to cover all 8 sides.  You can also bring your own paper.  You need to have enough to cover 8 sides which would be  4 12x12 piece of scrapbook paper will work.  If you want all your pages different then you will need 8 pages.  You can also choose to paint them(see Grunge sample).  I do offer a set of 6 cut outs(12 sides) so you can do a page per month. This paper you would have to provide your self, too. You will need to provide your own fast drying adhesive and a craft knife.  I use Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive.   I will be having the classes Tuesday August 23rd from 6-8 P.M. and Saturday August 27th from 10-12 A.M.  The seats are limited so please RSVP right away.  The cost of the kit and class is $15.00.  If you would like to bring your own paper the cost is $10.00.  A set of 6 for the months is $15.00 Please look at the next two post for more samples(sample paper is not part of the kit) and check out my videos on Youtube, Crazedcrafter.
Again seats are limited so RSVP right away by calling me at 257-6856.  Thanks, Robbin XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment