Sunday, August 14, 2011

~Black & White~ Wedding framed Layout


Hi, Crafters. I made this framed wedding shadow box for a neighbor. I started with the shadow box frame. I do not know them. It is hard to make something for someone you don't now.I knew I wanted to use the Tim Holtz sewing room die. I used black paint and then put crackly medium on then painted it white. You can see I did the same technique on the large chipboard Q. Then once I painted the dress form. I knew everything had to be black and white. I made a frame for the dress for to be in. I used pleated box satin for the "dress". I tried putting several thing on the top but nothing worked. I added 4 black Iamroses to the corner off the dress box and a white Martha butterfly. I layered 3 stripes of tulle on the bottom cut a tuxedo top out of the Cricut Billionaire cartridge. The Mr&Mrs is cut with the Sweethearts cartridge at 2.5" Then layered 3 black and white paper together from the Paper Studio. Love the way it turned out. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs Robbin XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment