Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jessica's Baby Shower~The Scrapoholic~ Challenge

I was getting ready to make a card for Jessica's baby shower. When I sat down to catch up on Facebook. I found this Saturday Sketch Challenge that The Scrapoholic made. I loved it and didn't have to think about it at all. Thanks Scrapoholic!!!
I used the Cricut Moter's Day cartridge to cut the top notes. I used my Gypsy to cut the 5 sizes ranging from 3.75" down to 2.25". I used a lace ribbon across the front and embossed the "It's a Girl" in white. I printed her name with Word on my computer. The paper I used was from the Sweet Stack from DCWV. Then I sponged the edge of the card with pink ink from Michael's $1 inks. Jessica loved the card. Thanks for stopping by my Blog today. Please stop by CrazedCrafter on Youtube and subscribe. Happy Sunday to all!!! Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment