Thursday, June 28, 2012

Patriotic Pride Scrappy Moms Stamps Challenge


Aren't these 4th of July cutouts so cute.  I made a similar banner for a friend last year and had to make it for us.  I can not for the life of me find the web site. That offered the free banner print out.  It is printed at 9.5" wide.  The Real Red from Stampin Up is punched out with an EKsuccess punch.  I topped the banner with the God Bless America paper from Paper Studio.  The blue bandanna paper is also from Paper Studio.  The rosettes are 2-12" strip cut at 2' wide.  I used my Martha circle cutter to cut a 3 1/2" Real Red and 3 1/4" with the white.  I used Cricut Ashlyn's Alphabet to cut the letter at 3".  It is hanging by small clothes pins painted with Midnight blue paint on twine.  LOVE.  The hat is cut out of Real Read at 10", the firecracker is 4 1/4" wide and the Freedom is 3 3/4" tall.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Check out the video for the banner at my Youtube Channel, CrazedCrafter.  Hugs Robbin

1 comment:

  1. Great banner, Robbin! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete