Monday, June 18, 2012

Jim & JoAnn's 50th Anniversary Guestbook



Here are a few pictures of the Guestbook/Scrapbook I made for My In-laws 50th Anniversary party.  They loved it and the party was fabulous.  The small picture on the cover of the book is their hands.  I added a 3-D flower from Pro 31 Designs.  The trim on the cover is beautiful.  The bottom layer is from Hobby Lobby, the top trim is from the Internet along with the cameo & penny farthing bike and the pearls below that are Paper Studio. The picture of them together is all My Mind's Eye paper.  I just added a few butterflies and a piece of fence from MFTStamps.com.  In the wedding dress page I topped it with Prima pearls. The bottom white ruffled trim is from Hobby Lobby, topped with a flower pearl trim.  The bottom lace trim is from WildOrchardCrafts.com along with the buckle slides.  I am not sure what brand the stamp is but perfect.  The last page is Theresa Collins paper.  It is perfect with black and white picture.  I used her cut out that says Believe in Love. That is perfect for this picture.  Thanks so much for stopping by,  Hugs Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment