Monday, June 18, 2012

Jim & JoAnn's 50th Anniversary Guestbook



Here are a few pictures of the Guestbook/Scrapbook I made for My In-laws 50th Anniversary party.  They loved it and the party was fabulous.  The small picture on the cover of the book is their hands.  I added a 3-D flower from Pro 31 Designs.  The trim on the cover is beautiful.  The bottom layer is from Hobby Lobby, the top trim is from the Internet along with the cameo & penny farthing bike and the pearls below that are Paper Studio. The picture of them together is all My Mind's Eye paper.  I just added a few butterflies and a piece of fence from MFTStamps.com.  In the wedding dress page I topped it with Prima pearls. The bottom white ruffled trim is from Hobby Lobby, topped with a flower pearl trim.  The bottom lace trim is from WildOrchardCrafts.com along with the buckle slides.  I am not sure what brand the stamp is but perfect.  The last page is Theresa Collins paper.  It is perfect with black and white picture.  I used her cut out that says Believe in Love. That is perfect for this picture.  Thanks so much for stopping by,  Hugs Robbin

1 comment:

  1. I gotLittle Birdie Secrets.. i just found you website and just getting to know my way around here from what i seen so far it fantastic keep up the super work i got to go now but i be back very soon best of luck to all you people. graphics are very nice. it's a fantstic web site super job. WWW.WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET (you might like the crafts tips ) it wonderful colors come visit my website there maybe some good information there you may have to look around the website sign my guestbook and tell all your friends. thank you very much and have a ( merry christmas) if you dont mind, if you visit my website (please) let me know what you reely think of the website and all of it information. leave you answer in my guestbook it in bottom of webpage on the left hand side and i thank you very much, and have a happy new year (william)

    ReplyDelete