Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cards Galore June 2012 Challenge


Hi everyone!!!  I am so excited www.cards--galore.blogspot.com selected me to be a Guest Blogger.  Thank you so much.  This month's Challenge is the four colors you see.  You could add white, gold or silver.  I needed to make a Thank You card anyway.  I have a lot of layers on this 5 1/2x5 1/2 card but it is gorgeous.  I bought flowers from www.IamRoses.com and they are perfect for this card. The crocheted flowers are also IamRoses. I had the white acrylic flowers and cameo in my stash.  The white trim is from Hobby lobby.  I did 1/8 smaller on the bottom pink white purple and 1/4 on the white and pink with the red violet color as an accent.  Please check out my video on Youtube, CrazedCrafter.  You can also join me on Pinterest.   My Facebook is Robbin CrazedCrafter.  Thanks again so much to Cards Galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment