Monday, January 16, 2012

Victorian Valentine's Day Tag

Hey, Crafters!!!  I do have to say this tag is super cute.  Thanks to Robyn @ Injoystampin on Youtube inspired me to make a tag today.   These I would call can be a quick craft fix.  I knew right of the bat I would use My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Market Street paper collection.  This paper company is so FAB.  The roses in the paper just yell Valentine's.  I really built from the bottom up on this tag.  I started with the 3-D flower from Pro 31 Designs store on Etsy.com.  I actually placed the french word "ticket" down and layed out the Martha rose buds around it.  I think in my video I said the flowers first.  Oh well.  The stick pin is from WildOrchardCrafts.com, LOVE!!! The high wheel bike came from an Etsy store called TheThinVeil.  They do have some in a lot of 12.  The french word ticket, heart and upper banner came from Making Memories collection called Amour Je t'Adore.  They went perfectly with the paper collection.  The butterfly above the our love story banner is from Pro 31 Designs, Love.  The "ribbon" is from my stash which I bought at Joann's on clearance.  The back has two pockets with some tags.  I am very excited you stopped by. Please check out all my videos on Youtube~~~CrazedCrafter. Thanks for taking the time to support me and my crafting.  Hugs Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment