Friday, January 20, 2012

Gipple's Framed Layout


I wanted to post both the pictures the second to see it alittle better.  My girl Meagan called and asked me to make this for her.  She needed to take a gift to one of her customers.  She is a contractor and just finished up a big job.  She said they are wine, antique and have all kinds of animal hids around.  I stuck with the cute girl stuff.  I pulled out the wine cork and antique~ish paper.  Then pulled out the jewels and new a wine bottle was a must.  I made the wine bottle with vellum paper and Tim  Holtz disstress ink.  Meagan brought me the corks.  You have to have corks.  I will be posting a video this weekend.  I used Tim's distress tool around all the edges.  Then found that a Tomboy marker works great with his inks.  I used Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain with the marker around all the edges.  It makes me crazy if white is showing.  The wine cork paper is from Recollections and bought on the clearance rack.  The other paper is from K&Co one is Classic "K" Collection and the other is Life Journey.  The Iamroses flower item numbers I have are the small green roses R6-767 and the cherry blossom olive green are S3-839.  I tried finding the number to the pink ones but can not.  They are Iamroses for sure and so are the leaves.  There item numbers are K1-805/2 for the skeleton leaves, ZQLO-2 small and ZQLO-0 for the bigger roses leaves.  The Lovely Lace and Elegant Edges Cricut cartridges we used to cut out the letters and the label on the bottle.  My Mind's Eye and Inkadinkado were the stamps to emboss on the label.  Tim's stamp I used on the curled part of the cork paper.  The back of the page was white.  The words on the Urban Grunge stamp set are perfect to make a paper look.  You will want to hear all the details of how I put this together.  So, hit Youtube for the video.  Here is the link  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOu-W0jkIzo.
Thanks  Hugs Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment