Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lexi's Composition Notebook


This is notebook day in the CrazedCrafters crib.  I covered a composition book for Kay at work.  She showed her granddaughter and she had to have one.  She loves pink, purple and bling.  I don't have a lot of bling on her but I am sure she will like it.  I wanted it to kinda be adultish so her and Grandma can write together.  I started by picking out the hounds tooth(unknown paper) for the Tim Holtz dress form.  I decided to use a dark purple so the pinks, lighter purples and silver would pop.  I had the pink fringe in my stash from Joann Fabric.  I made the lollipop flower.  The flower center, accent to the left and stick pin are the Wild Orchard Crafts ribbon buckle.  The pearls are from SaCrafter at Zibbet.com.    I added several silver bead stings and several white feathers.  The white butterfly is a Recollections which I don't believe is available anymore.  I used my Cricut and the Cursive cartridge to cut out her names.  I sprayed all the paper with Sentlizing Silver from Lindy's stamp gang. 
Thanks for stopping by Hugs Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment