Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sisterhood Birthday card

My girl Tanya is an outdoor hunt, cameo and shot guns kinda girl.  We laugh how she buys her purse only if her gun fits and mine have to be pretty.  We are so opposite with so much but we have the greatest friendship.  I will share more in a minute.  I made this 5x5 card starting with a Kraft card base.  the used my wood grain Tim Holtz embossing folder with brown paper, inked the edges with vintage photo.  I added a small strip of pebble paper to the bottom.  the large butterfly is from a K&Co light weight wood embellishments, then cut a Zva Creations bling, stamped HB and layered that on the pebble paper. then added Iamroses skeleton leaves K1-805 / Z
and some cream Cherry blossoms S3--153 and some two tone brown S10. It wouldn't be complete with out butterflies from Matha's punch.  The cabochon butterfly in the bottom corner is from Recollections. This card is so Tanya.  She loved it!!!


  The Sisterhood, L to R Stacy~Lesle~Aubree~Me ~Tanya.  We had so much fun this night.  Tanya's son came home from Iraq so It was a huge party.  We had the t-shirts designed, "Sisterhood Forever".  I went to Burger King for the crowns.  Then designed each crown to match our personality.  I added embellishments to each but left room to add whatever as time goes on.   Thank you for stopping by.  HUGGS, Robbin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment