Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dress Form Composition Book

Hey Crafters!!!  I made this covered composition book for my co-worker Kristy.  The paper collection I used is DVWV Linen and Lace. I used Frayed Burlap Distess ink from Tim Holtz.  The tall dress form in the middle is a foam stamp from Prima(Scrapbook.com).  I stamped it them cut ou the dress and cut out the "stand".  The stamp, stamps the stand solid to but I did not want it solid. I trimmed it with 4mm pearls on the top and pearled trim at the waste.   The two smaller dress forms are Tim Holtz Sewing Room dies.  The one on the left is coverd in lace look paper and sponged with ink. I added the s10 flowers from Iamroses.com.  I used a dark brown on the shoulder and 3 cream ones to the waste.   The left one I lined the paper so the large flower would be the skirt and just added Basic Grey pearls for a necklace.  I then topped the front with pearl trim from atreasuresnest.com.  Thank Hugs, Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment