Sunday, October 16, 2011

IamRoses Butterfly Composition book

I covered this book for our teacher at our pre school.  I asked her what colored she want and she said Turquiose.  I thought oh no but I would say oh ya.  I think turquiose can be goddy if it is not used right.  I had to go to Iowa City that night and new I already had the flowers.  Then it was the hunt for the right paper.  This orange paper has yellow and turquiose in it, then I began building the flowers.  These flowers are from Iamroses.com.  The roses are item R21 50 mixed pack, the small ones around the cameo are S10 and the yellow, turquise flat flowers are  ZQ P80-427.  When I placed my first order I bought several mixed packs.  I didn't think i would use the ZQ flowers but I love them and  I ordered more.  Then added the cameo and a few metal butterflies to the arrangement.  I cut the florishes(Home Decor) and her name(Hello Kitty Font) with my Cricut. The butterflies were punched out with the Martha Stewart punches we all LOVE.  Thanks Hugs Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment