Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary Boxes

I really love the Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary. What girly girl wouldn't. I modge podged the background paper on.  Then fussy cut out the lady and three images.

The light brown doily is a thrift store find, the dark on is Paper Studio, the flower was in my stash and the brad is Graphic 45.  The doily in the background is BoBunny and the pearls are Zva Creative.
 
The flowers are I am Roses assortment, with another doily peaking out.  The cameo was bought on Ebay.  The Eiffel Tower is a wood veneer piece from Wood Veneers for Sale on Photo Bucket.
 
This next small jewelry box was from a thrift store too.  It was so cute I couldn't leave it behind.
I cut out an image and the post card for this box.  I just added a hint of the blue a full mat was to much and wanted to give it a stopping point.  The roses are I am Roses and the key/locket were in my stash.
The side lace I toned down with Tim's Stained Walnut ink.  Then topped it with flat back pearls, Cute
Here is the link to the video:
 
Thanks for visiting, Hugs Robbin

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment