Thursday, June 20, 2013

Baby Layout Camo Style

You know how you always fear spelling something wrong.  This was it.  I looked all over their Facebook page to find the correct spelling.  When I found it in one spot this was the spelling and I should have asked.  I asked what his middle name was why didn't I confirm it, Bentley Miller  The background is canvas along with the middle picture mat piece.  I always make these for a 5x7 pictures. I cut the name with my Cricut to use as a stencil.  I used Tim Holtz walnut stain and vintage photo to fill in the letters and distress the back ground. The frame with his birth date is a wood veneer piece from Wood Veneers for Sale on PhotoBucket.com. I went out to my yard and found a few pieces of bark and pebbles.  The moss, wheat pieces and feathers I had in my stash.  Grandma and Grandpa are going to keep this one.  I will make one for mom and dad with the name spelled correctly.  LOL
Thank you so much for stopping, Hugs Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment