Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tim Holtz ~Love Shack~

Hello, everyone!!! I think my next several projects might have to be something beside pink. LOL I sure have been having fun making several Valentine's projects. I have one made for my daughter, but need to make some for my son. He loves cookies so that is coming through this week. SHHH!!! Lets get to business, I made this LOVE SHACK ~tag~ with the Tim Holtz Rickety House die from Sizzix. I was just looking at it and the light bulb went off. The Love Shack and I love it. I used the Marha Stewart Iron Fence Halloween punch for the fence and covered the bats with the roses. I used another heart boarder punch for the "flower box" above the window. I used Making Memories and Bo Bunny paper. I think it is really cute and had alot of fun making it. Thanks everyone, Robbin XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! I love PINK...lol
    Great job. TFS
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete