Monday, January 3, 2011

Pink Heart Valentine's Tag


This is a GREAT LOVE FAB Valentine's tag I made. I bought this paper last Valentine's Day. It is Making Memories ~Love Struck~ The heart background is ~Be Mine Tag~ and the dark pink is ~Be Mine Strip~ collection. The white Rosette Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and I knew that is where I wanted it. I then new I wanted the Martha Butterfly punch there at the top with Pearls Then I used Forever Young {page 29} oval. I made that to fit in both front and back. The front was finished off with a few pearls and two Martha paper flowers. I aslo put 3 pearls under the oval Then the feathers were used to fill in the top. I used a pin, a pearl and a butterfly spacer in the feathers. I placed cameo from Canterburylane on Etsy. Then the 2 lucite flowers with that to finish off the front.
The back I want this picture of me and my husband Jeff. I think this oval is 3" with a 3 1/4" white back. I used a couple of the imiages from the paper collection to fill in the left side.
Thank you Robbin Enjoy XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment