Sunday, December 19, 2010

50th Anniversary Card

Hi, Crafters. This 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 inch card I made for my friend Laura's parents 50th Anniversary. She wanted more the a normal card and a winter theme. This is what I came up with. I started with a GinaK card base. I used a metalic gold base, it is hardly peaking out. Then I used several different snowflakes on the white GinaK paper, then sprayed Tattered Angel Midnight Blue on it then wiped off the snowflakes, then embosed white snowflakes on that, I used the rose ribbon from Hobby Lobby around the edge, then added to more in the middle of the corner, I put Prima Say it with Pearls in the three spots, I used Gold Leaf Rub and Buff on the buttons, clock and 50 years. I hot glued the clock, button and butterfly down. I glued the 50 year down. I attached it all to the card with Zots glue 1" strips. It is very heavy.

1 comment:

  1. that is the most gorgeous card i have ever seen you are really talented

    ReplyDelete