Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Card for Tia and Jackie


This card I made 2 of for Tia and Jackie. We moved to Southeast Iowa in 2003 from Sioux City. They come once a year for a 3 day weekend. I used GinaK paper to make this 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 card. I covered the front of the card with black paper and sponged the edges so no white shows. I used 2 DCWV paper All dressed Up {Leopard purse} and a Christmas paper from a few years ago. That is the back ground, dress and shoe paper. I used the Forever Young Cricut cartridge. I cut the lady out at 3 1/2 inch, the scallop circle on real dial at 1 3/4", punched out the white cirlce at 1 1/2". I used my Gypsy to cut out the purse 1.42 the leopard at 1.32 and shoe at 1.22. I sponge the edges of the white with black Stampin Up ink. I think these are FAB!!! Thank you, Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment