Monday, February 18, 2013

CrazedCrafter's Craft Room

We recently had a Spaghetti Party and had about 20 guest.  A friend of ours that we usually meet in Iowa City came here and fell in love with my craft room.  She has encouraged me to post for Pinterest.  This room was truly put together on a budget.  The set of 4 10' each counter top was $40, the bookcase under was about $100, the peg board is like $10 each. 
The shelving under the counter my husband built and each are 13" wide.  The containers in each are like 20 quart containers from Walmart.  They contain extra adhesive, extra tools, embossing powder, fibers and laces.  The 3 shelves behind the trash can each have my paper scraps one has solid, one has patterned paper the last one has white, black and craft card stock.  It is all in perfect reach.
This is a close up of where I sit.  The bottom of the picture and left is my white gel pens and markers, then my rules with my trimmers, the containers hanging have my color pencils, tools, glue sticks then my scissors.  My hot glue gun sticks, ATG and my Scor Tape is hanging there.  The shelve above has my inks and small ribbons I grab a lot.
This section is to the left of where I site.  The punch board in the right is the most grabbed punches I use and another one up above that holds my more seasonal ones. The peg board has alot of my fast grabs too.  It has my bling, veneer cutes, brads, flowers and lots of misc.  My paper towels and wet wipes sit there too.  My book to the left of the monitor has a sample of all my punches, inks, markers and printables in it.  I do have a video of me making the punch shelves.  Our friend Randy said I would never be able to make them.  I provide it LOL,  Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER3ItR5fQ58

You can see my Lindy's and Glimmer Mist on the top shelf.  My Stickles are on the shelf about Hello Kitty too.  My most Fav My Mind's Eye 6x6 stacks hang on the board along with Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket and few other misc. paper pads.  In the corner under Hello Kitty are my 8x8 and 4.5x6.5 pads.  I don't use my Cricut has much as I used to but that has been it's place since it came home.

The left is my pattern paper, then plain paper and felt, The stand is for my Big Shot.  The next container has my I am Roses flowers and the next two containers holds, pearls, leaves, feathers, and all kinds of other little things we Crafters buy.

I also made the self that hold my Cricut cartridges.Here is the link to the video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPlotIj1a-w   The plastic shelf has my stacks of plain and patterned paper.  I just donated several sets to the school. The next couple shelves down have containers of ribbon and totes bursting at the seam with stamps.

That was the tour of my little craft room.  I love my space and hope you do.  Thanks Hugs, Robbin



 

No comments:

Post a Comment