Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Ladie's Diary Frame1

I really don't know how I forget to take before pictures of Flea Market finds.  This frame was a horrible green color unless you are a John Deer fan, LOL.  I painted this with Parchment Folk Art paint which goes perfectly with the Ladie's Diary.  The Ladies Diary paper from Graphic 45 the most beautiful paper ever.  The IamRoses flowers are sprayed with Lindy's stamp Gang Fuzzy Navel Peach, Cosmopolitan Pink and Stone Sand.  I love the MFTStamps dies are fab.  The Rolled Flower and Fancy Flourish are my favorites  The two doilies are from Michael's and I sprayed them with Lindy's Stone Sand to cut down on the brightness of the white.  I think no project is complete without butterflies from Martha.  The picture is from 2008 when we went to Mall of America.  Please go check out my video on YouTube.  Hugs Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment