Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fancy Framed Name Layout


I had seen this some where awhile back and had been wanting to make it.  I surprised my husband with it.  He loves it.  I am so glad I bought my Gypsy it made it so much easier to lay out.  I put each one on a layer to lay them out perfectly.  The button #13 cutting it at 5" high with the Lacy Label Lite Cartridge. I used the Cursive 101 cartridge cutting the font out at 1".  The top right is a collection of mixed brown 1" and curly roses from www.IamRoses.com  The bottom left is wood shavings.  There is a weekend event every year in Mt. Pleasant Iowa call Old Threshers.  There are different demo you can watch.  We went to the wood working one and collected a bag of the wood shavings.  My husband was not thrilled about me taking them home. "What are you going to used them for"  I said not sure but I have to have them.  Well here they are with a few leaves from Iamroses.  I am going to find the most perfect place to put this.  Thanks Hugs Robbin 

No comments:

Post a Comment